modern throw pillows

Rebecca Allen Animal and Peach Pillow from DENY Designs| Floral Kaleidoscope Pillow from Bouffants And Broken Hearts | Palm Leaf Pillow Cover from IE Design | Teepee Quilted Pillow from ferm LIVING | Gran Linen Pillow from Fine Little Day| Summer Triangles Pillow from Her Art

One of the pillows on our couch is getting a bit worn due to someone‘s big butt laying on it all day long, which means it’s shopping time! *spirit fingers* Here are a few cheerful options I’ve got my eye on!

11 Responses to pillow palooza

1. Yuni says:

The first one is definitely my favourite! But these are all such pretty pillows! Happy shopping, Gloria!

2. I have a thing for pillows…is that weird? I’m in love with the animal and peach number–it’s so girly and pretty.

3. Adore the Rebecca Allen pillow! The mix of color/ pattern is spot on!

4. Laicie says:

Haha! I love it. And I definitely love these pillows too! I always find they’re one of the hardest things to shop for, for some reason.

5. Erin says:

Girl, I can’t tell you how many pillows we’ve lost to Dog Stink. I’ve stopped trying at this point. xo

6. Sara Strauss says:

LOVE these so much! That floral one is wonderful!

7. Allie Mackin says:

Pillow Palooza haha. They are all great options but my favorite is the first one!

Allie of ALLIE NYC

8. What a pretty round up! I was in the new H&M that opened (the worlds largest!! ha ha) and they actually had really pretty pillows too.

9. lena says:

That palm frod pillow is practically irresistible!

Confession–I take all the pillows off our couch when John and I actually sit on it…Weird, right?

10. Stephanie says:

Love that floral kaleidoscope print, and how fun that it can be ordered as a wall print too! Thanks for sharing!

11. Haha, I’m obsessed with throw pillows, too! That orange and pink triangle one is gorgeous.