fun kitchen products round up

1. Fox Patterned Embossed Rolling Pin from Valek Rolling Pins | 2. Bottle Grinder Spice Mill Set from LEIF | 3. Glass Pot from MoMA Store| 4. Bunny Chopping Board from Let It Reign | 5. Kujira Humpback Whale Knife from Hand-Eye Supply | 6. Take Out Serve Bowl from CB2 | 7. Ravioli Spoon Rest from Monkey Business

I’m generally in charge of dinner at our house, which is awesome 99% of the time! I love trying new recipes and putzing around the kitchen, plus I REALLY love going to the grocery store (please tell me I’m not the only one). But there are days when the thought of whipping up some food feels “meh”, and en extra boost of fun is required…like say, with the help of a bunny cutting board?? Here are a few whimsical kitchen products that will help make work in the kitchen feel like play!

11 Responses to cooking up some fun

1. Kim says:

great kitchen picks!
    I love the novelty rolling pin, pies are my favorite to make and that adorable rolling pin has me all giddy :)
    love the take out bowl and the bunny cutting board :)

Oooo don’t forget to share your recipes with us Gloria

3. Stephanie says:

I love the ravioli spoon rest! So fun!

4. Kasey Lyn says:

I adore the humpback whale wheel knife! I love kitschy kitchen things!

5. Jessika says:

That clear boiling pot is cool and would definitely make cooking so much more fun for me! xo – Jessika,

6. kristin says:

I love going grocery shopping! I thought I was the only one! It’s especially my favourite thing to do when on vacation. Not really to buy groceries so much as to check out all the new, neat things they might have that stores at home don’t!

7. Jane Y. says:

such fun things! i was actually totally look at the rolling pin a couple of nights ago! :)

8. Uw, I love these! That pot is so funky and cool (but omg, $200?! :| ) I love cooking, too, but sometimes you just need a break, hah!

9. your product round-ups are seriously the best gloria!
    i’m absolutely swooning over that glass pot :)