egg brunch recipes

Eggs in Chili Clouds from Kitchen Tested | Eggs With Spinach and Salmon from Rosanna's Kitchen | Avocado Toast with Bacon and Eggs from What's Gaby Cooking | Ham and Egg Crepe Squares from Design Crush

Happy Friday! Weekend breakfasts at our house are usually quick bites we munch on while reading or watching random TED talks, and they almost always revolve around eggs. Scrambled, fried, sunny side up, or smooshed onto a bagel oozing with cheese – just gimme dem eggs! But there are those days when you inevitably wake up with the urge to whip up some real brunch worthy fare, so I rounded up a few eggscellent recipes I’m promptly adding to my “to cook” list. My belly is very intrigued by “eggs in a cloud” – have you ever made them?

11 Responses to eggscellent brunch ideas

1. domestikate says:

I love me some eggs on a Saturday morning! Those clouds look amazing – definitely going on the ‘to make’ list!

2. Yuni says:

Wow…YUM! Eggs are always one of my favourite food. And all these look reaally good! Bring eggs to the next level. Haha

3. lena says:

Eggs in a cloud sounds like breakfast heaven! We just added an old favorite (thin omelet with a touch of cheese or hummus on herbed bread) back into our breakfast rotation, and I’ve been so happy!

4. Ha, eggscellent! Now I’m freakishly hungry–these are going straight to my to-do recipes!

5. Eva says:

Love all of them ! I can’t choose only one!

6. Ju says:

I love that all of them look so colorful! And eggs in a cloud? Never hear of them but sounds delicious!

7. Lori says:

I’ve never even heard of eggs in a cloud, but I know now that I need them in my life!
    Hope your weekend is going well!

8. Stephanie says:

Oh my goodness, all of these look scrumptious! We had pancakes, vegetarian sausage, and fruit smoothies for breakfast today. We’ll have to make some eggs tomorrow morning!

9. Jane Y. says:

I was in desperate need of putting more variety to our weekend breakfasts! thanks for these!

10. oh my gosh these look SO amazing.
    i’d like to have the eggs in chili clouds for breakfast this morning please :)

11. Erin says:

I’m really big into poached eggs these days, but any egg with a runny yolk will do, especially if paired with bread or bacon or even smoked salmon! Noms, now I’m hungry. xo