gender neutral baby gifts

1. Favorite Reversible Printed Jacket from Gap | 2. Lion Nightlight from Jonathan Adler | 3. Helen Dardik Nesting Dolls from Leo & Bella | 4. jChew Chocolate Bar Silicone Teether via Amazon | 5. Ko-Ko-Ko Knitted Cloud Pillow from Jelanieé | 6. Lion Booties from UncommonGoods | 7. Oooo Baby Baby Framed Print from Jasmine Nora Jones | 8. Twisted Pretzels Bubble Leggings from Kira

A couple of our expectant friends and family members are choosing not to know the baby’s gender and are gearing up for a big surprise at the end of the road instead! I would almost certainly keel over in anticipation, so I must applaud their superhuman willpower :-) It’s been refreshing not to have to navigate through the usual sea of pinks and blues while searching for gifts, so I decided to put together a few of my favorite finds! Dear NYC friends, I’m totally buying all of your future babies those little pretzel leggings – too cute!

11 Responses to gender neutral baby gift guide

1. Sarah L Dixon says:

Adorable gifts. My sister would surely love this for her daughter.

2. These are all so cute! Definitely with you on those pretzel pants!

3. This is just about the cutest roundup ever! And I’m with you, I think I would absolutely die from the anticipation of not knowing the gender.

4. Mariko says:

That sweater is darling!

5. if/when we have babies, i don’t want to know…. i want it to be a surprise! haha hope i’ll be able to last that long… it’s gotta be hard not knowing! haha

and that cloud pillow is the cutest! kind of want it for myself! ;)

6. Erin says:

This is a hypothetical, but my husband has always said he wants to be surprised at the end, too! Um, NO. I could never last that long, especially since I’d be walking around all day every day for nine months with the surprise attached to me. I’d crack! xo

7. Jen says:

I love all of these! If I had to choose I think I’d have to go with the pretzels. Or maybe the cloud pillow. But they’re all SO adorable!

8. Corina says:

hehe those are all so cute! seeing baby stuff always makes me hungry for babies lol

9. Jessica says:

Oh my goodness the pretzel leggings are the cutest!!

10. i swear, you come up with the CUTEST round-ups gloria. the lion nightlight. the little jacket. the CLOUD PILLOW. i need one of my married friends to get pregnant ASAP so i can start buying baby goodies :)

That chocolate bar teether is so cute and this is quite a collection of really fun baby gifts. Must save for later ;)