Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 51
Remember those printable pie boxes I created for my guest post over at A Thousand Threads a few months ago? Well I’ve given them a little makeover so they’ll feel right at home at your Thanksgiving get-together! There’s always more room for pumpkin pie, right? We’re not hosting Thanksgiving this year, but if we were, I would stuff these babies with caramel and cheddar popcorn (so addictive!!) and give them out as fun party favors!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- some white card stock
- color printer
- glue stick or double sided tape
- X-acto knife
- Load up the printer with white card stock, and print the back of the box first – we’re doing some double sided printing, y’all!
- Re-insert the same sheet of paper into the printer, printed side up, and print out the front of the box
- Cut out the template, and fold along the sides (a bone folder makes nice crisp lines and save your fingernails)
- Glue the marked tabs, and press the edges together to form the box
- Use the X-acto knife to make two slits for the tabs
- Stuff in your goodies, and tuck in all flaps and tabs
- “Pie” is served!