Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 51
Life in this modern age can be pretty sweet, but you know what it’s missing? Crimped hair, leg warmers, and racking up some serious debt on plastic Mall Madness credit cards. Bring back memories of a more neon-filled era with these nostalgic gift ideas!
- A couple of these Girl Scout cookie flavored Lip Smakers for your friend who can still recite the Girl Scout Promise by heart
- This red and gold plated lego clutch for your friend who can’t help swinging by the Lego store to check out the newest collections
- A VHS video tape notebook for your friend who deeply mourned the loss of the last video store in your neighborhood
- This clever Mr. Tee print for your friend who’s still trying to rock the iconic mohawk and chains look
- This set of Mixtape glasses for your friend who can’t believe kids these days are missing out on the joys of swapping special mixes with friends and crushes!
- This Tetris magnet set for your friend who destroyed row after row of blocks until both of their thumbs were calloused
- This Nintendo controller iPhone 5 decal for your friend who prefers old school Super Mario Brothers to today’s slick high-tech games, handsdown
- This Robocup mug for your friend who continues to eagerly await the arrival of cyborgs
- Skip the photo album and create a custom View-Master filled with photos of you and your friend’s recent hijinks
- This super fresh Coolio cooler for your friends who enjoy beach/park outings with some good music and tasty food (I actually own this and can vouch for its awesomeness)