1. Hate having to constantly check your phone for an expected call or text message? Ringly is a line of gorgeous precious and semi-precious statement rings that vibrate and light up when a customized notification pops up! You can go about your life without being tethered to your phone and STILL be alerted when the Uber you ordered has arrived – so cool!
2. I own a mini external battery that gives my iPhone an extra boost when needed, but I rarely remember to bring it out with me! The QBracelet nips that problem in the bud by looking so damn sleek you’ll want to wear it every day. Pull open the clasp to reveal an Apple lightning connector (à la James Bond) and plug in your phone to start charging!
3. The beautifully crafted Leoht handbag is for the tech savvy lady who also rocks an incredible wardrobe. It boasts six unique features, from a built-in battery that charges your phone/tablet to LED lights embedded along the interior – no more blindly fumbling around your purse in search of keys!
4. For the minimalist, there’s the Everpurse Mini, a cute hard shelled clutch/wallet with a phone dock embedded right into its backside. This clever design allows you to use your phone as it charges, uninterrupted!
5. If you’re prone to turning lobster red under the hot summer sun, you’ll want to pick up one of these jeweled June bracelets. It measures your sun exposure throughout the day and gives real-time sun protection advice via your smartphone! You won’t have to guesstimate when to move your butt into the shade or when you need to reapply sunscreen – all that pertinent info will be in the palm of your hand!