My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Author Archives: Gloria
1. Truffle Mac & Cheese from Bocce's Bakery | 2. Cotton Rope Alligator Doy Toy from Harry Barker | 3. Specktacular, Off The Grid, and Stripey Soiree Dog Bowls from Waggo | 4. Oh My Dog Perfume from Puppy Kit | 5. Beefy Brown Ale from Bowser Beer | 6. Yummy Cupcake Dog Bed from Glamour Mutt | 7. Cream + Vermillion City Leash from See Scout Sleep | 8. Wooden Pet ID Tags from Cropscotch
I’m not gonna lie. Sometimes I look at Toby getting belly rubs on demand or squeezing in a quick morning nap before his afternoon nap, and I think that’s the life! My mom always accuses us of treating Toby like a child rather than a pet (she’s totally guilty of it too), and it’s true that we often can’t resist spoiling him when he gives us the sad puppy dog face. Looks like I’m not the only sucker out there – just look at all these fantastic goodies out there for dogs! As unbelievable as it sounds, your furry friend can now join you for a dinner date of truffle mac & cheese and a cold refreshing beer – cheers!
Have you ever stopped and thought about what Dumbledore’s office might smell like, while delving into the adventures of Harry Potter and his wizarding friends? Or pushed aside the bloody dramas of Game of Thrones for a few seconds to wonder what it would be like to close your eyes and step inside Winterfell? Well thankfully Frostbeard Studio has answered all these pressing questions with their awesome line of book inspired candles! My inner bookworm is crying tears of joy.
Happy Friday! I’m waaay too excited for the 40-50° weather that’s coming our way in the next few days. Being able to go outside without wondering if you have frost bite every few minutes sounds like heaven! This week I’m loving…
- The whimsical design of this adorable foot stool, which could totally double as a furry step brother to Toby – ha!
- This illustrated family tree print from Evajuliet. What a gorgeous way to celebrate your lineage!
- The ice princess vibe of this sparkly crystal collar necklace from olive + piper
- This impossibly chic couple who got hitched at City Hall in NYC. Big fluffy coat, leather jacket, and swoopy hair = perfection
Crafty folks: Have tireless sewing fingers and the patience of saint? Then go ahead and add this adorable felted ball rug tutorial from Mélimélo (this one from Catherine and Grace is also great) to your crafting list! The method of sewing each ball together looks far too complicated to me, but it’s nothing a little super glue can’t fix, amirite?
Not-so-crafty folks: If you want all the cheerful felted ball goodness without the pain, then this pick by Happy As Larry, via Amazon is for you!
It’s exciting enough to find something in your mailbox that’s not a bill or piece of junk mail, so I can’t imagine how amazing it would be to find one of THESE waiting for you when you peeked inside. Erik Marinovich is a letterer based in San Francisco, who co-founded a design studio with the uber talented Jessica Hische, so you know he’s legit! The incredible envelopes you see here are part of his personal project, Do Not Open, which began when he started mailing thank you notes to friends and family in hand addressed envelopes. They became such a huge hit that he has decided to spread the snail mail love to the public – you can now submit your address for a personalized envelope of your very own! Design nerd swoon!
1. Do What You Love Linen Cushion Cover from H&M | 2. Pass The Hooch Flash from Walker Shop | 3. Umbrella Ring Dish from Anthropologie | 4. Minimal Mint Stripes Clock by Allyson Johnson from Society6 | 5. J.K. Adams Whale Cutting Board from Amazon | 6. Curious Bunny Felt Brooch from Hanako | 7. "XO" Stud Earrings from Kris Nations
If you’ve got at least $35 burning a hole in your pocket, any one of these goodies could be yours! The whale cutting board would be my first pick, as I am slowly but surely filling up our home with a truly terrifying amount of whale-themed picks.