Author Archives: Gloria
Happy Friday! My dad is out in California, so I’ll be hanging out with my mom this weekend instead. Pretty good stand-in, right? Wishing all fathers out there a very happy FDW! This week I’m loving…
- This perfect-for-summer flamingo temporary tattoo from Dottinghill.
- These teeny DIY polaroid magnets from Ambrosia Creative.
- This pretty paper cut cake topper from Frances & Francis, which combines my love of calligraphy, flowers, and cake all in one fell swoop.
- This clever iphone case that looks just like a bottle of Chanel nail polish from Glamzelle – perfect gift for a fashion blogger friend…or me!
Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese from BS' In the Kitchen | Spinach and Artichoke Melts from Half Baked Harvest | White Pizza Grilled Cheese from Kitchen Treaty | French Onion Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Portuguese Girl Cooks
Ok this post won’t do you any favors if you’re working on your beach bod, but how good do these sandwiches look?? My friends and I were playing the “If you had to eat only one cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?” game a few weeks ago, and I said grilled cheeses, which majority ruled invalid because it wasn’t a real category of food. Like hell it isn’t! There’s nothing more comforting than a warm and gooey mess of bread and cheese in my book, and if I could get away with eating it every day without becoming morbidly obese, I totally would – especially with these fun twists! A mac & cheese grilled cheese sandwich = work of evil genius.
A chubby French bulldog who drags me around the neighborhood each day, sniffing, snorting, drooling, and making all kinds of friends along the way.
Find more Tobygrams here!
Nate Berkus Topanga Beach Towel from Target | Navy Chevron Stripe Bikini from Topshop | Virginia Johnson for J.Crew Tote from J.Crew | Starfish Earrings from Strawberry Universe | Soda IAN T-Strap Colorblock Jelly Sandal from ZOOSHOO
I feel like I look forward to going to the beach every summer, and then in the blink of an eye it’s suddenly August, and we rush to squeeze in one trip at the very end of the season. And that’s it…repeat the following year. Luckily some friends in Connecticut have moved near the water, so hopefully that’ll be the motivation we need to spend more time frolicking in the waves this year!
Happy Friday! There’s a new play in the neighborhood we plan on checking out this weekend, and I can’t wait to whoop it up at a joint birthday picnic in the park for three fab friends. Triple the fun! This week I’m loving…
- This super sparkly clutch from Kawaii Stationery that’s under $30!
- These festive party hat-wearing cupcakes from Oh Happy Day.
- This notecard set that’s just perfect for sweet love notes from Graphic Anthology.
- This sheep print bedding for toddlers from Colette Beam. Where do I sign up for the adult version??
Before I had a smartphone, I would often go about my life and completely forget to check my phone for a day or two at a time. Now that I’m armed with an iPhone, I can’t stop fiddling with it all the time – texting, taking pics, playing games, reading articles, making sure I drink enough water, etc. It’s kind of bumming me out lately! I’m hoping a cute phone stand will encourage me to “set it and forget it” more often when I’m home…fingers crossed!
“So this is the magic trick, huh?”
“It’s an illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money.”
Tee hee. Have you been binge watching the new Arrested Development too? I think Gob Bluth would give this quirky knife sharpener and ring two thumbs up!