My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Author Archives: Gloria
We finally got around to decorating our house for the holidays this weekend – hooray! Is there anything more fun than hauling out ornaments, garlands, and endless strings of lights until it looks like Christmas exploded all over your living room? Love it. The one thing I didn’t love was this old wreath that I made 3 years ago. It was giving me a serious case of the blahs, so I decided to treat our door to a new wreath this year using tinsel and a bit of…pasta?!
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- This superb desk makeover by Natty By Design that makes me want to turn everything in our house into an ombre rainbow.
- This Pac Man ring from Letters Earring that every child of the 80′s definitely needs
- Cupcakes transformed into little fluffy reindeer! I love how they look like they’re buried in the snow – so stinking cute!
- This starry DIY constellation runner that looks way too hard for me to tackle successfully, so I’ll just be admiring it from afar
PS. I hope you’ve been taking full advantage of all the 24 Merry Days giveaways so far!
I first discovered Baba Souk a few months ago when I stumbled upon the cutest watermelon tote bag from their store, and it was love at first sight when I started perusing the rest of their wares! The Montreal-based store stocks a mix of in-house designs and unique handmade creations from indie designers, so you never have to worry that two other people are going to show up to your holiday gathering toting the same exact gift…awkwaaard.
Here’s a gift guide of some of my favorite Baba Souk goodies! I’m more than ready to grab a book and snuggle up under that cloud blanket right now. And as an added bonus, you can use the code littlewhitewhale to get 15% off your order from December 5 to December 10 – happy shopping!
* This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are based on my personal views.
Reddit user Tatsputin, AKA Dad of the Year, has started a brilliant artistic collaboration with…his own kids! His job requires him to fly out of state each month, so he packs up their drawings and colors them in with colored pencils during his flights – a much better way to spend the time than flipping through Sky Mall magazine, in my opinion. Then when he returns home, his little ones get to see their masterpieces brought to life in full color! Isn’t the Frankenstein pirate fantastic? You can see more of their work and funny tidbits about each piece here.
- Declare your love for carbs (drooool) with this sweet ‘n simple Pasta Ti Amo print from Anek
- Create a spicy mountain range right in your house with these Himalaya spice shakers from Bella Koola
- Carved from a single slab of Canadian Sugar Maple, this exquisitely crafted bread-shaped cutting board from Old Faithful Shop is sure to last a lifetime!
It’s time to kick off the merriest month of the year with some 24 Merry Days action! 24 bloggers have come together once again to host a giveaway each day in December all the way up to Christmas. I’ve given the site a cozy winter makeover, and the prizes are bigger and badder than ever thanks to Audrey from This Little Street!
My giveaway will take place on Dec. 18, so mark your calendars and be sure to check 24 Merry Days daily to win goodies from Anthropologie, Poppin, The Land of Nod, and even an amazing bike from PUBLIC – wahoo! To say that I’m a bit jealous of you all that get to enter to win these incredible prizes would be quite the understatement.