My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: collection:grab bag
Happy Friday! I’m waaay too excited for the 40-50° weather that’s coming our way in the next few days. Being able to go outside without wondering if you have frost bite every few minutes sounds like heaven! This week I’m loving…
- The whimsical design of this adorable foot stool, which could totally double as a furry step brother to Toby – ha!
- This illustrated family tree print from Evajuliet. What a gorgeous way to celebrate your lineage!
- The ice princess vibe of this sparkly crystal collar necklace from olive + piper
- This impossibly chic couple who got hitched at City Hall in NYC. Big fluffy coat, leather jacket, and swoopy hair = perfection
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- This incredible snippet of Spanish moss grafitti by graphic designer Hayli Alyce, via Design Taxi.
- This patterned quilt set from Beneath the Sun – waking up wrapped up in all that color would be bliss!
- Eggs benedict con queso from Confections of a Foodie Bride, because swimsuit season is, thankfully, still a few months away
- This quirky hands bowl from the MoMA Store
Happy Friday! I can’t believe it’s the end of the week already – the past few days have been a snowy blur of work and fun with good friends! This week I’m loving…
- This cute way to dress up your standard top knot with a bow, without looking like a 5 year old, from Mélimélo
- The rosy cheeks on this adorable face plate from Sketch.inc that would make mealtimes an even happier occassion than they already are
- This dip dye wrapping paper from Martha Stewart, made with food coloring and plain white paper
- This awesome felted wool cat bed from Agnes Felt that looks like the perfect place to hibernate in for the rest of winter
Happy Friday and Happy Chinese New Year! Add the Super Bowl to the mix and I foresee myself being in a very deep food coma this entire weekend…and I can’t wait – nom nom nom! This week I’m loving…
- Gilded flowers in the form of these dreamy orchids bobby pins from Twigs & Honey
- The incredible Mountain Blossom pattern of this hand printed Japanese furoshiki, a traditional wrapping cloth, from The Link Collective. I would love this as a poster!
- These fairy dusted glitter donuts from Glitter Guide that are almost too pretty to eat
- The unique beauty of this New York Fashion Week invitation for the Tanya Taylor show. Her team painted 600 canvases by hand for the event!
Happy Friday! We’ll be putting on our party hats this weekend and hanging out with my mom for her birthday – hooray! This week I’m loving…
- The modern brushstroke patterns of these linen pillows from Cotton & Flax. It’s definitely time to get a second couch.
- These scrumptious looking mini moo shu pork pizzas with wonton wrapper “crusts” from Bev Cooks
- These candy-filled DIY felt hearts from The Purl Bee
- The hilariously clever packaging for Whitebites, a doggy treat company, via Package Inspiration. Say cheeeeese!
Happy Friday! I’ll be spending this weekend catching up on some work, and hopefully some hot chocolate and a trip to the movies will be included somewhere in there as well. This week I’m loving…
- This gravity defying milk & sugar set from Tonfisk Design where the sugar somehow never tips out when you pour the milk – sorcery!
- This dainty dala horse bracelet from Coco Lapine
- All the drop dead gorgeous details of this flower-filled 1st birthday party. Is it wrong to be jealous of baby’s party?
- This userful chalkboard transfer tutorial from Sugar and Charm. Lettering that requires no artistic skill? Music to my ears!