My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: collection:grab bag
Happy Friday! Can you believe it’s August already?! It makes me want to curl up on the floor and cry a little bit. It’s time to start doubling down on summer fun :-) This week I’m loving…
- The coolest stairway in existence from the Opening Ceremony store in Tokyo
- These kitty planters from RecyclArt that are ingeniously made out of old plastic bottles. “Reduce reuse recycle” has never been so cute!
- Full moon sticky notes from MochiThings to liven up your desk
- All the food collages from Julie’s Kitchen that are not only incredibly beautiful, but educational as well, as I couldn’t resist Googling unfamiliar components like “tongue of fire shelling bean”. Spoiler: they’re pretty!
Happy Friday! We are off to our friends’ wedding this weekend, which will be an extra special affair because I’ve known both the bride and groom since MIDDLE school! Totally looking forward to all the embarrassing stories I’ll be able to share with the other guests :-) This week I’m loving…
- The pattern mixing going on in this gorgeous house from Home Life. Striped walls + chevron tiled floors = swoon
- Boozy childhood treats like these icy cocktail snow cones from Honestly Yum
- This fun set of stackable tiki glasses from CB2 that would make every day feel like a staycation
- This whimsically chic lobster claw bangle from Tiffany Chou – you can’t find a better summer accessory than this, folks!
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- Pearls! …Ok, so more like yogurt covered raisins, but aren’t these happy oyster cookies from Spoonful adorable?
- This beautiful Keep the Wild in You print from M Of E – roar!
- This adorable little pug who looks like he’s ready to start opening some presents and digging into birthday cake
- These DIY flower garlands from The Proper Pinwheel – what a pretty way to dress up a table for a special celebration!
Happy Friday! Toby underwent some minor surgery this week to get a funny looking growth removed, and to say I was a ball of nerves would be the understatement of the year. My furbaby! Luckily everything went smoothly, and the real challenge now is to make sure he doesn’t run around like a lunatic, which is easier said than done. You can’t keep this pup down for long! This week I’m loving…
- This fun striped refrigerator makeover featured on The Everygirl. I’ll be picking up a roll or five of metallic gold duct tape now, thank you very much
- This awesome collaboration between Rifle Paper Co. and Tattly. Ink me up stat!
- This giant fluffy cloud pillow from Claireoncloud9 that would make bedtime a heavenly experience
- These delectable looking saltine brownie & bourbon ice cream sandwiches from The Baking Bird. Using salty buttery crackers instead of cookies is kind of sort of genius
Happy Friday! I attempted to make homemade falafels a few days ago, and everything went well until the frying stage, where they basically fell apart and disintegrated in the hot oil. It was such a failure that we ended up ordering out for dinner instead! Boo! I’m determined to try making another batch this weekend and getting something edible out of it this time around…Got any tips for me? This week I’m loving…
- This head-turning pink tinted hair via Pinterest – oh how I wish I could pull off this look!
- This minty tiger pillow from Alice Oehr
- All the incredible inspiration I’m soaking up from the portfolio of Noémie Cédille, a Paris-based graphic designer
- The start of my annual iced coffee addiction! Here’s how to make the best iced coffee according to the experts over at The Kitchn
Happy Friday! The weather forecast looks a bit gloomy, but hopefully the sun will come out long enough for us to fire up the grill and celebrate the unofficial start of summer. Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend! This week I’m loving…
- This unbelievably cute reindeer hook from Garden Glory – a perfect match for that bright pink garden hose!
- All the sprinkly colorful tiers of this birthday cake from Cakewalk
- These spooning spoons (tee hee) by Randi Brookman Harris, a prop stylist and creative director – really love her work!
- These prehistoric corn on the cob holders via The Awesomer. Didn’t you know that dinosaurs make great dinner guests?