My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: Gift Guides
1. Favorite Reversible Printed Jacket from Gap | 2. Lion Nightlight from Jonathan Adler | 3. Helen Dardik Nesting Dolls from Leo & Bella | 4. jChew Chocolate Bar Silicone Teether via Amazon | 5. Ko-Ko-Ko Knitted Cloud Pillow from Jelanieé | 6. Lion Booties from UncommonGoods | 7. Oooo Baby Baby Framed Print from Jasmine Nora Jones | 8. Twisted Pretzels Bubble Leggings from Kira
A couple of our expectant friends and family members are choosing not to know the baby’s gender and are gearing up for a big surprise at the end of the road instead! I would almost certainly keel over in anticipation, so I must applaud their superhuman willpower :-) It’s been refreshing not to have to navigate through the usual sea of pinks and blues while searching for gifts, so I decided to put together a few of my favorite finds! Dear NYC friends, I’m totally buying all of your future babies those little pretzel leggings – too cute!
1. Vintage Caravan Necklace from Fine Format | 2. IMM Living Snail Container via Amazon | 3. Ferris Wheel Lamp from Dormify | 4. Matt & Molly Tea Towels with Mini Pompoms from Nicole Porter Design | 5. Lighthouse Carafe and Shooter Set from UncommonGoods | 6. Fred and Friends Taco Truck Taco Holder via Amazon | 7. Falconwright Cactus Leather Card Holder from Urban Outfitters | 8. Skinnydip London Soundbuds from Nasty Gal
Here are a few playful gift ideas for the happy-go-lucky people in your life! Hopefully they love tacos too, because that taco truck is freaking genius.
1. Plum & Bow Blackberry Planter from Urban Outfitters | 2. Goldie Rox Burger Locket Necklace from Wolf & Badger | 3. Egg Rug from UncommonGoods | 4. Toast It Coasters from MoMA Store | 5. Golden Corn Salt & Pepper Shakers from Michael Aram | 6. Macaron Coin Purse via Amazon | 7. Farfalloni Pot Grips from Not On The High Street
We spend so much time eating, cooking, and snapping blurry Instagrams of our meals that it’s no surprise our love of good food would carry over into our home decor and even our closets! You may not be able to actually munch on any of these quirky calorie-free treats, but I wouldn’t fault you for trying as they certainly look good enough to eat. Is it wrong that I want to fill that gilded burger locket with a dab of ketchup? Ha!
1. Leather Fox Wallet from Small Queue | 2. Donut Magnets from CreaShines | 3. Believe In Your #Selfie Print from Mottos | 4. Succulent Planer from Viruset Studio | 5. Mint and Gold Hand Painted Ceramic Coasters from The Coastal | 6. Felt Laptop Sleeve from UR-Pick | 7. Graphic Drinking Glasses from Erin Flett
No matter what happens in life, I can always count on Etsy to be a treasure trove of whimsical finds. Here are a few handmade goodies that have caught my eye recently, and they’re all under $40 – hooray! I would never forget to carry my business cards around if they were housed in that adorable fox wallet!
1. World Map With Pins from Oliver Jeffers Shop | 2. Airbus 24k Gold Plated Earrings via Amazon | 3. HND Pillow Cover from airporttag | 4. Around The World Leather Watch from Urban Outfitters | 5. The Fifty United Plates from Corbe Company | 6. The World Is Your Oyster World Globe from Wild & Free Designs
If I ever found myself with a winning lottery ticket in my hand, you can be rest assured that we’d be boarding a plane for a wild trip around the world so fast it would make your head spin! Weird foods, beautiful sights, and cozy hotels are like my fun trifecta. My inner 5 year always starts screaming “We’re here! We’re here!” when the plane starts descending down towards the airport, as I smudge up the window to get a closer look at the new landscape glittering down below :-) Here are a few fun travel inspired goodies that will remind you to rekindle your sense of adventure every once in a while – as that gorgeous globe boldly declares, the world is your oyster!
1. Flourish Anniversary Wine Boxes from Wine For A Wedding | 2. Happily Ever After Pillow from Alexandra Ferguson | 3. Two Of A Kind Bar Belles Hiball Set from | 4. Cheese & Crackers Serving Board from UncommonGoods | 5. Custom Wedding Papercut from Epic Layers | 6. Peas Pass the Salt and Pepper Shaker Set from ModCloth
Sometimes when your favorite people in the world get married, it can be hard to celebrate their joyous occasion by buying them a nice and practical vacuum cleaner or toaster oven. Don’t get me wrong – a toasted sandwich is delicious, but where’s the fun in that? Here are a few unique goodies that’ll stand out from the rest of the gift table AND secure your position as #1 wedding guest. I’ll gladly toast to that!