My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: gift guides
1. Do What You Love Linen Cushion Cover from H&M | 2. Pass The Hooch Flash from Walker Shop | 3. Umbrella Ring Dish from Anthropologie | 4. Minimal Mint Stripes Clock by Allyson Johnson from Society6 | 5. J.K. Adams Whale Cutting Board from Amazon | 6. Curious Bunny Felt Brooch from Hanako | 7. "XO" Stud Earrings from Kris Nations
If you’ve got at least $35 burning a hole in your pocket, any one of these goodies could be yours! The whale cutting board would be my first pick, as I am slowly but surely filling up our home with a truly terrifying amount of whale-themed picks.
1. Studded Lip Shoulder Bag via Amazon | 2. Heart You Necklace from Lush Jewelry | 3. Dive Water Bottle from bkr | 4. from | 5. Large Dachshund Garden Planter from RICE | 6. Champagne Gummy Bears from Sugarfina| 7. Gold Plated Arrow Earrings from Shop Latitude | 8. Blink Eyes Glitter Loafers from Luisa Viaroma
These Valentine’s Day gift ideas are a little bit sweet, a little bit quirky, and full of love! My heart belongs to anyone who brings me a bag of champagne gummy bears.
One last gift guide for y’all as you wind down (umm or start) your holiday shopping!
- Have the best dressed flowers on the block with these whimsical Dress Up vases from Fitzsu
- Everyone powdering their nose in the bathroom will have a good laugh over this Mr T roll holder from Animi Causa
- A cup of chocolate milk served up in this dairy cow milk glass from Art Fire would be udderly delightful (sorry)
- Declare your love for carbs (drooool) with this sweet ‘n simple Pasta Ti Amo print from Anek
- Create a spicy mountain range right in your house with these Himalaya spice shakers from Bella Koola
- Carved from a single slab of Canadian Sugar Maple, this exquisitely crafted bread-shaped cutting board from Old Faithful Shop is sure to last a lifetime!
- Add “strings” of these glow in the dark lightbulb wall decals from WallCandy Arts for a fun alternative to a night light
- Little ones will sleep tight in the arms of this snoozing bear duvet cover set from H&M, and it’s even organic!
- Is there a better place to store lunch money than in this hilarious mouth coin purse from Wonder Molly? (Nope)