My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Category Archives: gift guides
- Declare your love for carbs (drooool) with this sweet ‘n simple Pasta Ti Amo print from Anek
- Create a spicy mountain range right in your house with these Himalaya spice shakers from Bella Koola
- Carved from a single slab of Canadian Sugar Maple, this exquisitely crafted bread-shaped cutting board from Old Faithful Shop is sure to last a lifetime!
- Add “strings” of these glow in the dark lightbulb wall decals from WallCandy Arts for a fun alternative to a night light
- Little ones will sleep tight in the arms of this snoozing bear duvet cover set from H&M, and it’s even organic!
- Is there a better place to store lunch money than in this hilarious mouth coin purse from Wonder Molly? (Nope)
Ready or not, it’s that time aaaagain! I’m fully committed to getting a jump start on gift shopping this year to avoid the dreaded last minute scramble, and yes, I’m also fully aware that I say this every year. Gift guides will be coming your way each week, starting with some personalized goodies…
Sometimes your friends and family are SO incredible that an off-the-shelf kind of gift just isn’t enough. Go the extra mile with these unique personalized gift ideas for the special people in your life:
1. Remember obsessively clicking through a View-Master when you were little? Well now you can fill up a reel with your personal photos and even add 3D captions with Image3D. My inner 6 year old is beyond amazed.
2. Rifle Paper-ize your loved one with a custom illustrated portrait to top off these charming calling cards.
3. Turn a 30 second video clip of you guys goofing off togther into a flipbook via FlipClips!
4. Immortalize the fun times you’ve had by having your Instagram photos printed, matted, and framed over at Printstagram.
5. This custom cross stitch by Scarlet Pyjamas would be such a fun twist on a classic family portrait!
6. Get your creative juices flowing over at Hayden Harnett by turning your personal photo or artwork into a stylish silk scarf.
1. Diamond Keepsake Box from YLiving | 2. Moby Stapler from Monkey Business | 3. Supercute Ban.do Heart Necklace from Ban.do | 4. Safari Scarf from Furbish Studio | 5. Soap Rocks from Beklina | 6. Parfum Bottle Coin Bank from Z.Gallerie
Can you believe all these picks are under $20?? That awesome whale stapler needs to find its way to my desk ASAP!
1. Jonathan Adler Lola Owl Vase from JCP | 2. Tipsy Wine Glasses from UncommonGoods | 3. Crosses Napkins from A Sunny Afternoon | 4. The Little Helpers Wine Stopper from Pure Home | 5. I Love This Place Pillow from Red Envelope | 6. Speech Bubble Notepad from Yoyo Ceramics | 7. Happy Chopper Cutting Board from Dwell
Friends who spend an entire day lugging heavy boxes and furniture up an inhumane amount of stairs deserve a little something nice! Here are some fun gift ideas for your next housewarming party – aren’t those tipsy wine glasses a hoot?