My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: gift guides
1. Flourish Anniversary Wine Boxes from Wine For A Wedding | 2. Happily Ever After Pillow from Alexandra Ferguson | 3. Two Of A Kind Bar Belles Hiball Set from | 4. Cheese & Crackers Serving Board from UncommonGoods | 5. Custom Wedding Papercut from Epic Layers | 6. Peas Pass the Salt and Pepper Shaker Set from ModCloth
Sometimes when your favorite people in the world get married, it can be hard to celebrate their joyous occasion by buying them a nice and practical vacuum cleaner or toaster oven. Don’t get me wrong – a toasted sandwich is delicious, but where’s the fun in that? Here are a few unique goodies that’ll stand out from the rest of the gift table AND secure your position as #1 wedding guest. I’ll gladly toast to that!
1. Truffle Mac & Cheese from Bocce's Bakery | 2. Cotton Rope Alligator Doy Toy from Harry Barker | 3. Specktacular, Off The Grid, and Stripey Soiree Dog Bowls from Waggo | 4. Oh My Dog Perfume from Puppy Kit | 5. Beefy Brown Ale from Bowser Beer | 6. Yummy Cupcake Dog Bed from Glamour Mutt | 7. Cream + Vermillion City Leash from See Scout Sleep | 8. Wooden Pet ID Tags from Cropscotch
I’m not gonna lie. Sometimes I look at Toby getting belly rubs on demand or squeezing in a quick morning nap before his afternoon nap, and I think that’s the life! My mom always accuses us of treating Toby like a child rather than a pet (she’s totally guilty of it too), and it’s true that we often can’t resist spoiling him when he gives us the sad puppy dog face. Looks like I’m not the only sucker out there – just look at all these fantastic goodies out there for dogs! As unbelievable as it sounds, your furry friend can now join you for a dinner date of truffle mac & cheese and a cold refreshing beer – cheers!
1. Do What You Love Linen Cushion Cover from H&M | 2. Pass The Hooch Flash from Walker Shop | 3. Umbrella Ring Dish from Anthropologie | 4. Minimal Mint Stripes Clock by Allyson Johnson from Society6 | 5. J.K. Adams Whale Cutting Board from Amazon | 6. Curious Bunny Felt Brooch from Hanako | 7. "XO" Stud Earrings from Kris Nations
If you’ve got at least $35 burning a hole in your pocket, any one of these goodies could be yours! The whale cutting board would be my first pick, as I am slowly but surely filling up our home with a truly terrifying amount of whale-themed picks.
1. Studded Lip Shoulder Bag via Amazon | 2. Heart You Necklace from Lush Jewelry | 3. Dive Water Bottle from bkr | 4. from | 5. Large Dachshund Garden Planter from RICE | 6. Champagne Gummy Bears from Sugarfina| 7. Gold Plated Arrow Earrings from Shop Latitude | 8. Blink Eyes Glitter Loafers from Luisa Viaroma
These Valentine’s Day gift ideas are a little bit sweet, a little bit quirky, and full of love! My heart belongs to anyone who brings me a bag of champagne gummy bears.
One last gift guide for y’all as you wind down (umm or start) your holiday shopping!
- Have the best dressed flowers on the block with these whimsical Dress Up vases from Fitzsu
- Everyone powdering their nose in the bathroom will have a good laugh over this Mr T roll holder from Animi Causa
- A cup of chocolate milk served up in this dairy cow milk glass from Art Fire would be udderly delightful (sorry)
- Declare your love for carbs (drooool) with this sweet ‘n simple Pasta Ti Amo print from Anek
- Create a spicy mountain range right in your house with these Himalaya spice shakers from Bella Koola
- Carved from a single slab of Canadian Sugar Maple, this exquisitely crafted bread-shaped cutting board from Old Faithful Shop is sure to last a lifetime!