My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: Featured Series
Happy Friday! I’ll be spending the weekend catching up with old friends as we gather together for a wedding celebration, and I can’t wait to take some crazy trips down memory lane :-) And luckily I came across this ASOS dress that’s SUPER comfy (and would totally fit post-baby too!), so I won’t be stuck in a constricting dress all night – phew! This week I’m loving…
- This geometric wallpaper from PatPrint that’s self-adhesive so you won’t be covered in wallpaper paste when you put it up
- All the out-of-this-world jewelry in Virginie Millefiori’s Sun & Moon collection. Bonus points for the awesome styling too!
- This sassy middle finger blank key from Cool Material that made me giggle because I’m 10 years old inside
- These DIY pineapple favor bags from The House That Lars Built that would be so stinking cute for a Hawaiian themed summer party!
Happy Friday! This weekend is shaping up to be a fun one, filled with friends and baking and street fair meandering – the trifecta of a good time in my book :-) This week I’m loving…
- The cheerful pom pom trim of this Lazy Oaf Pom Dress from Nasty Gal
- These adorable safari tape holders from Verry Berry Sticker that’ll help keep your washi tape collection neat n’ tidy
- Simple naked cakes like this strawberry beauty from The Simple Sweet Life. This is definitely on my must-make list once strawberry season hits!
- These paint dipped alphabet magnets from Sarah Hearts that give a childhood classic the perfect grown up makeover
I’ve been meaning to read more books in my free time instead of, you know, doing wildly productive things like re-watching every season of Beverly Hills 90120 on Netflix and crushing on Dylan McKay like it’s 1993. To make things a bit more fun, I’ve decided to start pulling out quotes that strike a chord with me and turning it into a pretty graphic to share with you all!
“Diminish the influence of fate” comes from Chang and Eng by Darin Strauss, a facts-mixed-with-fiction novel about the incredible lives of real life Siamese twins born in 1811 who achieved great fame touring as an oddity attraction in America. Eventually they both married and went on to have a combined total of 21 kids (!!) Life deals all of us a certain hand of cards, some of which we are powerless to control. However it’s our attitudes and actions in the face of these obstacles that truly determine what our futures hold.
Happy Friday the 13th! We’re planning a little jaunt to California next month, and I can’t wait to leave my puffy coat behind to bask in all that glorious sunshine! We’ll be driving up the coast from Los Angeles to San Jose over the course of a few days – any must-see stops we should make along the way?? This week I’m loving…
- This pretty DIY lip patterned gift wrap from Sugar and Cloth – smooch!
- These unbearably cute technicolor sheep from a farm in Scotland. Don’t worry, they’re tinted with a non-toxic dye!
- This creative pop up party invitation from Mr. Printables that would be PERFECT for an upcoming housewarming
- All the twirl-worthy tulle skirts from Fanfaronada
Happy Friday! We’re taking a pass on all the Super Bowl fun this weekend to kick up our heels at a wedding instead – wahoo! I can’t say I’m too disappointed, since I usually pay more attention to the buffalo wings than the football anyway :-) This week I’m loving…
- This beautifully understated dual stone diamond ring from Artemer
- This schmancy looking DIY business card holder from Preciously Me that’s crafted out of a plastic gator!
- This “informative dresser” that teaches children (or extremely tired/hungover adults) to put their clothes away
- Superbowl food! If we were around for the game this weekend, I would definitely whip up a tray of these fajita potato bites from Jo Cooks
Happy Friday! I’ll be channeling badass Katniss Everdeen this weekend because we’re taking a class at an archery range that recently opened in the area! I’ve never done it before, so I’m super excited to get acquainted with a bow & arrow – let’s just hope there are no Hunger Games type injuries (fingers crossed). This week I’m loving…
- These ADORABLE matching BFF collar/bracelet sets for you and your pup from Friendship Collar. Wouldn’t it be awkward if your dog wanted someone else to wear the bracelet?
- This gorgeous diamond pendant cage light from Panselinos
- This DIY iPad holder made out of copper piping from A Bubbly Life that makes me want to pay Home Depot a visit ASAP
- The playful design of this Whale of a Time plate set from Yvonne Ellen. They add so much fun to the table!