My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: Featured Series
I’ve always really loved the look of a modern wooden watch, and after buying my husband one for his birthday a while back, I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect one for myself. Well as luck would have it, Jord made my search MUCH easier by offering me one of their beautiful watches to review! I chose the lovely “Ely” watch in Maple because of its simple design, and I couldn’t be happier with the new addition to my wardrobe.
First of all, this watch feels so incredibly light that sometimes I forget I even have it on because it’s so comfortable to wear! Thankfully there’s a scratch-resistant face to protect it as I clumsily flail my arms around all day :-) The unfussy neutral style also makes it easy to pair with just about any outfit you can think of aside from a sequined floor length gown. Flannel shirts? Yep. Cozy sweaters? You betcha. Cool tees? Absolutely! The watch seems to be well constructed, and I love how the the natural beauty of the wood is brought to the forefront in its design. All in all, this baby is a minimalist lover’s dream!
Even better? Jord watches are handcrafted with care from 100% sustainably sourced wood from across the globe, AND they refrain from using toxic chemicals to treat/protect the wood – how cool is that?? They offer watches for both men and women, so head on over to their site and make a dent in your holiday shopping list!
Happy Friday! Our friends are throwing a cocktail party this weekend, so I’m looking forward to catching up with them over some tasty drinks and appetizers – yay! This week I’m loving…
- This pretty golden triangle nails manicure from Creature Comforts that brings the perfect hint of sparkle to your fingertips.
- Cozy fall outfits like this layered look from the always impeccable Blair of Atlantic Pacific.
- This super interesting behind-the-scenes peek at the creative process behind a photo shoot from V.K. Rees. If you thought photographers just dumped a pile of stuff on a table and started snapping photos, you couldn’t be more wrong!
- This clever way to transform leftover mini pumpkins into happy DIY pumpkin ice cream cones from Sugar & Charm.
Happy Friday! We’ll be trekking out to Long Island with some friends this weekend for our annual fall festival outing – can’t wait to stuff our faces with roasted corn and meander through a haunted maze! Hopefully we’ll bring home a few good victims, err I mean pumpkins, too. This week I’m loving…
- This gorgeous Good Things Take Time print from 2142 Stuart – a nice little reminder when you’re caught in a hair pulling moment.
- This awesome spooky halloween terrarium from The Paper Mama that’s crafted out of a foam pumpkin – genius!
- The hilarious “I’ve just made a huge mistake” expression on this poor cat via Pinterest. TGIF, kitty!
- Donuts! Especially when there are two of them and they’re smiling and I can drink coffee out of them, as is the case with these Mr. Wonderful donut mugs from Minimall & Co
Happy Friday! Toby is coming home this weekend after a nice long vacation at my aunt’s house, and I’m so excited to see his big drooling face again! It feels like we haven’t seen him in MONTHS rather than weeks, and while the lack of dog hair everywhere has been a nice change, our house has felt a bit empty without the sound of his little paws running around the place. This week I’m loving…
- The shimmery pattern of metallic spots on this elegant “Sisters of the Sun” wallpaper from Juju Papers
- This edgy exposed bra look from Urban Outfitters that I desperately wish I was cool enough to pull off!
- All the unbelievably intricate laser cut invitations by Avie Designs. Can you imagine finding this in your mailbox? I would RSVP “yes” no matter what the event was!
- This belly warming Sriracha ramen noodle soup from Baker By Nature (my love for the stuff obviously hasn’t waned despite all the ramen we ate in Japan)
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- This DIY for Jonathan Adler-inspired vases from A Beautiful Mess. Can’t wait to try this out – they’re so freaking cute!
- The sleek look of these modern triangle mirrors from Made For Each Other (not to mention that entire work space!)
- The eye-catching turquoise & metallic bronze color combo of these Mild Whistle business cards by Oddds Workspace
- The gorgeous pattern of this Slow Factory scarf from The Colossal Shop, which was created using satellite images of the United States taken at night. Who knew NASA could be so chic??
Happy Friday! Can you believe it’s August already?! It makes me want to curl up on the floor and cry a little bit. It’s time to start doubling down on summer fun :-) This week I’m loving…
- The coolest stairway in existence from the Opening Ceremony store in Tokyo
- These kitty planters from RecyclArt that are ingeniously made out of old plastic bottles. “Reduce reuse recycle” has never been so cute!
- Full moon sticky notes from MochiThings to liven up your desk
- All the food collages from Julie’s Kitchen that are not only incredibly beautiful, but educational as well, as I couldn’t resist Googling unfamiliar components like “tongue of fire shelling bean”. Spoiler: they’re pretty!