My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: Featured Series
Crafty folks: Take a trip down to your local hardware store to add a super chic DIY copper hair cuff to your wardrobe! Get the instructions over at Brit + Co.
Not-so-crafty folks: It’s way too hot to be chopping up metal pieces, amirite? Get your hair out of your face instantly with this pretty gold option from Jessica Buurman
Happy Friday! We are off to our friends’ wedding this weekend, which will be an extra special affair because I’ve known both the bride and groom since MIDDLE school! Totally looking forward to all the embarrassing stories I’ll be able to share with the other guests :-) This week I’m loving…
- The pattern mixing going on in this gorgeous house from Home Life. Striped walls + chevron tiled floors = swoon
- Boozy childhood treats like these icy cocktail snow cones from Honestly Yum
- This fun set of stackable tiki glasses from CB2 that would make every day feel like a staycation
- This whimsically chic lobster claw bangle from Tiffany Chou – you can’t find a better summer accessory than this, folks!
Crafty folks: Ji Kim of Blooms in the Air creates some of the PRETTIEST paper flowers I’ve ever seen, and she shared a tutorial for her peonies over at Freutcake. Now where can I order crepe paper by the ton?
Not-so-crafty folks: Skip all the work and brighten up a room instantly with this plush bouquet from Mazziflowers!
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- Pearls! …Ok, so more like yogurt covered raisins, but aren’t these happy oyster cookies from Spoonful adorable?
- This beautiful Keep the Wild in You print from M Of E – roar!
- This adorable little pug who looks like he’s ready to start opening some presents and digging into birthday cake
- These DIY flower garlands from The Proper Pinwheel – what a pretty way to dress up a table for a special celebration!
Crafty folks: If you’ve been blessed with the gift of patience, you can add some pizzazz to your walls with a roll or two of black washi tape! Check out this tutorial from Everything Emily – it’s amazing how a little bit of elbow grease can transform room
Not-so-crafty folks: Get the same modern look by going the peel & stick route using these pre-cut vinyl plus sign decals from Urbanwalls!
Happy Friday! Toby underwent some minor surgery this week to get a funny looking growth removed, and to say I was a ball of nerves would be the understatement of the year. My furbaby! Luckily everything went smoothly, and the real challenge now is to make sure he doesn’t run around like a lunatic, which is easier said than done. You can’t keep this pup down for long! This week I’m loving…
- This fun striped refrigerator makeover featured on The Everygirl. I’ll be picking up a roll or five of metallic gold duct tape now, thank you very much
- This awesome collaboration between Rifle Paper Co. and Tattly. Ink me up stat!
- This giant fluffy cloud pillow from Claireoncloud9 that would make bedtime a heavenly experience
- These delectable looking saltine brownie & bourbon ice cream sandwiches from The Baking Bird. Using salty buttery crackers instead of cookies is kind of sort of genius