My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Category Archives: Friday Grab Bag
Happy Friday! Toby underwent some minor surgery this week to get a funny looking growth removed, and to say I was a ball of nerves would be the understatement of the year. My furbaby! Luckily everything went smoothly, and the real challenge now is to make sure he doesn’t run around like a lunatic, which is easier said than done. You can’t keep this pup down for long! This week I’m loving…
- This fun striped refrigerator makeover featured on The Everygirl. I’ll be picking up a roll or five of metallic gold duct tape now, thank you very much
- This awesome collaboration between Rifle Paper Co. and Tattly. Ink me up stat!
- This giant fluffy cloud pillow from Claireoncloud9 that would make bedtime a heavenly experience
- These delectable looking saltine brownie & bourbon ice cream sandwiches from The Baking Bird. Using salty buttery crackers instead of cookies is kind of sort of genius
Happy Friday! I attempted to make homemade falafels a few days ago, and everything went well until the frying stage, where they basically fell apart and disintegrated in the hot oil. It was such a failure that we ended up ordering out for dinner instead! Boo! I’m determined to try making another batch this weekend and getting something edible out of it this time around…Got any tips for me? This week I’m loving…
- This head-turning pink tinted hair via Pinterest – oh how I wish I could pull off this look!
- This minty tiger pillow from Alice Oehr
- All the incredible inspiration I’m soaking up from the portfolio of Noémie Cédille, a Paris-based graphic designer
- The start of my annual iced coffee addiction! Here’s how to make the best iced coffee according to the experts over at The Kitchn
Happy Friday! The weather forecast looks a bit gloomy, but hopefully the sun will come out long enough for us to fire up the grill and celebrate the unofficial start of summer. Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend! This week I’m loving…
- This unbelievably cute reindeer hook from Garden Glory – a perfect match for that bright pink garden hose!
- All the sprinkly colorful tiers of this birthday cake from Cakewalk
- These spooning spoons (tee hee) by Randi Brookman Harris, a prop stylist and creative director – really love her work!
- These prehistoric corn on the cob holders via The Awesomer. Didn’t you know that dinosaurs make great dinner guests?
Happy Friday! This weekend is going to be full of ribbons and sweets and hanging with the ladies because my bestie’s bridal shower is going down – can’t wait! This week I’m loving…
- This lovely watercolor mural from Anewell. Luckily you won’t have to start splattering paint on your walls to get the same effect – it’s a wallpaper!
- These flowery DIY découpage bottles from Dailyfix
- This looks-so-easy-even-I-could-do-it crisscross ponytail from A Beautiful Mess
- Giant cookies you can snuggle with! My dreams have come true thanks to these biscuit cushions from Not On The High Street
PS. Be sure to do your good deed of the weekend by entering this fab $200 giveaway to Accompany!
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- These striking “Summer in the City” iPhone covers from Moorea Seal that showcase real dried flowers encased in clear plastic cases – perfect for allergy sufferers!
- The return of popsicles, especially ones that look as decadent as these chocolate stout cheesecake fudgesicles from The Beeroness
- These dragon stud earrings from Huiyi Tan that are the perfect Game of Thrones tribute for Khaleesi fans
- The dreamy watercolor blots of these DIY stamped business cards from Akula Kreative
Happy Friday! After somehow twisting my ankle AND coming down with a fever over the past few days, I’m going to take the hint and take a week off from the blog to pull myself together before my head falls off too. See you guys back here in a week! This week I’m loving…
- This beautiful wood ring box from Woodstorming that would make any wedding engagement just a tad bit sweeter
- The blue waters of the world’s largest swimming pool at the San Alfonso del Mar Resort in Chile, which holds an incredible 66 million gallons of water. Bucket listed!
- Pretty much everything about this star filled toddler room decorated by SISSY+MARLEY from Mom’s Best, especially that teeny tiny bed
- These clever baby shower invitations from The Indigo Bunting that look like perfect little dumplings
PS. This goes against the whole “resting up” thing, but I’ve been working on an incredibly exciting project I just can’t wait to share with you all. Details soon!