1. Ice Bucket from Biscuit | 2. LSA Ania Tumblers from POD | 3. Moscow Mule Mugs from Gent Supply Co. | 4. Prepara Ice Ball Molds
from Amazon | 5. Xert Serving Cart from Contemporary Furniture Warehouse | 6. Zebra Decanter from Bloomingdale's | 7. Parrot Sommelier Corkscrew from YLiving
The bars I’ve been out to recently have been so spot on with their cocktails that I feel inspired to start learning more about mixology…or at least get past the “randomly pour some juice and liquor together and call it a drink” level I’m at now. Here are some lovely picks I would stock up my bar cart with, starting with that chic zebra decanter – cheers!
If you’re in NYC, head to The Musket Room and Lillie’s for some tasty concoctions!
We all get the best of both worlds when fun and education collide, and illustrator Alex Solis is making it happen with his super cute sign language series! He’s creating a new doodle each day in February, and kids are sure to go wild for the silly critters that make each hand sign just a bit easier to remember. I want teeny cats to climb all over my hand! Check out his website or Instagram account for daily additions!
Happy Friday! I can’t believe it’s the end of the week already – the past few days have been a snowy blur of work and fun with good friends! This week I’m loving…
- This cute way to dress up your standard top knot with a bow, without looking like a 5 year old, from Mélimélo
- The rosy cheeks on this adorable face plate from Sketch.inc that would make mealtimes an even happier occassion than they already are
- This dip dye wrapping paper from Martha Stewart, made with food coloring and plain white paper
- This awesome felted wool cat bed from Agnes Felt that looks like the perfect place to hibernate in for the rest of winter
Crafty folks: Follow this easy tutorial from ModCloth, and your shoes will be all suited up for Valentine’s Day in no time!
Not-so-crafty folks: Add instant sparkliness to any outfit with these sequin heart shoe clips from ban.do. Oooh shiny!
1. Studded Lip Shoulder Bag via Amazon | 2. Heart You Necklace from Lush Jewelry | 3. Dive Water Bottle from bkr | 4. from | 5. Large Dachshund Garden Planter from RICE | 6. Champagne Gummy Bears from Sugarfina| 7. Gold Plated Arrow Earrings from Shop Latitude | 8. Blink Eyes Glitter Loafers from Luisa Viaroma
These Valentine’s Day gift ideas are a little bit sweet, a little bit quirky, and full of love! My heart belongs to anyone who brings me a bag of champagne gummy bears.
Stripes by Nicole Miller | Spikes by Dannijo | Gemstones by Alice + Olivia | Technicolor swirls by Clover Canyon
Condolences to all the Broncos fans out there – what a crazy game last night! I confess that football doesn’t hold my attention for very long, but maybe revamping the uniforms would fix that – like say, with jewels, stripes, and flowers? Bloomingdale’s teamed up with the NFL and asked 48 fashion designers to put their artistic spin on a football helmet, and the results are so cool! Check out the rest of the haute creations, and you can even enter a bid to win your favorite if you’ve got some extra cash laying around!