One Scoop or Two print by Emily Rickard | The World Is Your Oyster print by Rifle Paper Co. | Sailor print by Depeapa | Be Nice To Yourself print by Laura George | Stop & Smell the Peonies print by SS Print Shop | Burger and Fries print by Benjamin Flouw
I’m such a sucker for a fun (and pretty and whimsical and inspirational and just plain goofy) art print that I’m a little afraid of the day we inevitably move out into an actual house with so many bare walls to spruce up – I wouldn’t be able to resist putting a gallery wall in every single room! Totally normal decor decision.
Toby the Diva absolutely DESPISES snow and slush and Polar Vortexes. We find him curled up on the couch approximately 20 hours a day these days, dreaming of chasing squirrels across a field of brilliant green grass under the summer sun.
1. Never Stop Creating Print by Budi Satria Kwan | 2. RANARP Work Lamp from IKEA | 3. Kraft Polka Dot Journal from Sugar Paper | 4. Feathers Business Card Holder from Furbish Studio | 5. TPS Pink File Cabinet from CB2 | 6. Light Bulb Sticky Note from MochiThings | 7. Dunk Mug from Not On The High Street
If you’re going to spend 40+ hours in one place, you might as well spruce it up with a bit of eye candy, right? Here are some lovely items I’d fill the office of my dreams with – a pink filing cabinet and a cookie mug are definitely non-negotiable requirements!
"The Margherita" Pizza Grilled Cheese from BS' in the Kitchen | Banh Mi Hot Dogs from Damn Delicious | Chicken Fingers with Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Dipping Sauce from Healthy Recipe Ectasy | Lobster Mac and Cheese from Everyday Occasions
There’s nothing like spending a long weekend back at home with Mom to make me feel like a kid again! No wonder I’m craving a big bowl of gooey mac and cheese now, but the stuff in the blue box doesn’t always cut it anymore when you’re an adult. Here are some grown up twists on a few of my favorite childhood meals! I shudder to think about how many hot dogs I consumed between the ages of 8 and 10, but banh mi weenies get two thumbs up from 30 year old me.
Happy Friday! We’ll be putting on our party hats this weekend and hanging out with my mom for her birthday – hooray! This week I’m loving…
- The modern brushstroke patterns of these linen pillows from Cotton & Flax. It’s definitely time to get a second couch.
- These scrumptious looking mini moo shu pork pizzas with wonton wrapper “crusts” from Bev Cooks
- These candy-filled DIY felt hearts from The Purl Bee
- The hilariously clever packaging for Whitebites, a doggy treat company, via Package Inspiration. Say cheeeeese!
This “Irrational Fears” series by illustrator Andrew Kolb made me crack up. I’ve always been wary of ice skating because I’m afraid someone will skate right over my fingers and chop them all off when I inevitably fall, so I totally GET this.