I’m seriously loving this clever collaboration between Midwestern illustrator Danielle Evans and everyone’s favorite big box store, Target! This “Food for Thought” campaign was created to celebrate the opening of their Canadian stores and features products from the in-house Archer Farms line in a beautiful, eye catching manner. Check out this video to hear Danielle talk about her love for the imperfect art of food typography and to take a behind-the-scenes peek at this tasty project!
Toby has a very hard time understanding that you can’t peek when you play dead!
Find more Tobygrams here!
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- The simplicity of this squiggle necklace from Mica.
- This exquisite wedding cake from Bobbette & Belle – the cascading “sequins” are so glamorous!
- This gift wrapping idea from wunderschoen-gemacht, which officially gives me a reason to horde cute buttons from now on.
- These darling rain cloud coasters from Pygmy Cloud
1. Diamond Keepsake Box from YLiving | 2. Moby Stapler from Monkey Business | 3. Supercute Ban.do Heart Necklace from Ban.do | 4. Safari Scarf from Furbish Studio | 5. Soap Rocks from Beklina | 6. Parfum Bottle Coin Bank from Z.Gallerie
Can you believe all these picks are under $20?? That awesome whale stapler needs to find its way to my desk ASAP!
If a campfire s’more met a slice of pumpkin pie at a party, and they went on to fall in love and have babies, this would be the result: Gooey marshmallow. A rich dollop of pumpkin goodness. Crunchy bites filled with ginger and cinnamon. What a heavenly mashup!
Crafty folks: I’m pretty blown away that this super fun zebra rug is made from a few yards of felt – genius! Learn how to make your own with this Dorm Decor tutorial over at Etsy.
Not-so-crafty folks: If you would prefer not to spend several hours cutting up bits of felt on the floor, fork over some cash for this luxe llama wool version by Jonathan Adler.