Rebecca Allen Animal and Peach Pillow from DENY Designs| Floral Kaleidoscope Pillow from Bouffants And Broken Hearts | Palm Leaf Pillow Cover from IE Design | Teepee Quilted Pillow from ferm LIVING | Gran Linen Pillow from Fine Little Day| Summer Triangles Pillow from Her Art
One of the pillows on our couch is getting a bit worn due to someone‘s big butt laying on it all day long, which means it’s shopping time! *spirit fingers* Here are a few cheerful options I’ve got my eye on!
Our weekend of wedding fun did not disappoint! It was filled with love, sunshine, mountains of food, acrobatic dancing (seriously), and many trips down memory lane. I’m not usually an emotional mess at weddings, but I couldn’t help tearing up when I saw my friend all decked out in her gorgeous wedding gown for the first time, standing in her childhood home where we had spent so much time gabbing about school and boys as kids. Lifelong friendships like this are hard to come by, and I feel so incredibly lucky to be by their side as they embark on this new chapter in their lives.
And since my heart is still aflutter from these past few days, I created some cute diamond ring gift tags for you to use for your upcoming weddings and bridal showers – just print and cut out to accessorize your gifts! After all, a little bling is always nice, even in paper form :-) I’ve created two versions: a gift tag with a solid center and a gift topper with a cut out center. Enjoy!
Download the PDF here
Happy Friday! We are off to our friends’ wedding this weekend, which will be an extra special affair because I’ve known both the bride and groom since MIDDLE school! Totally looking forward to all the embarrassing stories I’ll be able to share with the other guests :-) This week I’m loving…
- The pattern mixing going on in this gorgeous house from Home Life. Striped walls + chevron tiled floors = swoon
- Boozy childhood treats like these icy cocktail snow cones from Honestly Yum
- This fun set of stackable tiki glasses from CB2 that would make every day feel like a staycation
- This whimsically chic lobster claw bangle from Tiffany Chou – you can’t find a better summer accessory than this, folks!
1. Confetti Ipad Case from Britt Bass Turner | 2. Bonnard Business Card by Anagrama | 3. Neon Watercolor Tea Towels from Furbish Studio | 4. Sketchbook Ceramic Candle from ILLUME | 5. Belinda Marshall Watch from May28TH | 6. Neon Leather Pouch from Boo and Boo Factory | 7. Color Study No.9 Pillow by Emily Rickard via Society6
I’m not a very good artistic painter (my middle school art teacher might even use the word “terrible”), but that definitely doesn’t stop me from drooling over anything that’s covered in a bold pattern of vibrant colorful brushstrokes. My house would be a full blown modern museum if I brought home all the little abstract “masterpieces” I’ve admired over the years!
Crafty folks: Ji Kim of Blooms in the Air creates some of the PRETTIEST paper flowers I’ve ever seen, and she shared a tutorial for her peonies over at Freutcake. Now where can I order crepe paper by the ton?
Not-so-crafty folks: Skip all the work and brighten up a room instantly with this plush bouquet from Mazziflowers!