Behold, Toby’s new trick of the summer! He calls it the “I kindly disagree with the direction we’re going in”, alternatively known as “I wish to sniff this rock for an extra 30 minutes. Please go on without me”. It is simultaneously hilarious and frustrating, as passersby scoot around us and giggle at the scenario – me desperately trying to get his butt off the ground, and Toby pretending he has no bones in his entire body. We’re a regular Laurel & Hardy act! Luckily he’s turning 3 next month, so hopefully these Terrible Two tantrums will soon be ancient history…fingers crossed. Otherwise we may have to invest in a little red wagon to pull him home in :-) Happy Friday!
1. Vintage Caravan Necklace from Fine Format | 2. IMM Living Snail Container via Amazon | 3. Ferris Wheel Lamp from Dormify | 4. Matt & Molly Tea Towels with Mini Pompoms from Nicole Porter Design | 5. Lighthouse Carafe and Shooter Set from UncommonGoods | 6. Fred and Friends Taco Truck Taco Holder via Amazon | 7. Falconwright Cactus Leather Card Holder from Urban Outfitters | 8. Skinnydip London Soundbuds from Nasty Gal
Here are a few playful gift ideas for the happy-go-lucky people in your life! Hopefully they love tacos too, because that taco truck is freaking genius.
Happy Friday! Can you believe it’s August already?! It makes me want to curl up on the floor and cry a little bit. It’s time to start doubling down on summer fun :-) This week I’m loving…
- The coolest stairway in existence from the Opening Ceremony store in Tokyo
- These kitty planters from RecyclArt that are ingeniously made out of old plastic bottles. “Reduce reuse recycle” has never been so cute!
- Full moon sticky notes from MochiThings to liven up your desk
- All the food collages from Julie’s Kitchen that are not only incredibly beautiful, but educational as well, as I couldn’t resist Googling unfamiliar components like “tongue of fire shelling bean”. Spoiler: they’re pretty!
What happens when a designer develops a sweet tooth? Awesome Jackson Pollock-inspired chocolate bars I either want to gobble up or frame and hang up on the wall…haven’t quite decided yet. Check them out at UNELEFANTE!
Helloooo gorgeous! These beautiful porcelain pieces were all handcrafted by Amy and Ryan, the married duo behind Redraven studios, and it’s safe to say after a look around their store that the two make quite the team. I just love the hints of color and gold against all that dreamy white porcelain. Those crystal necklaces are calling my name! And even better? Every item they create has sentimental significance behind it – a true labor of love!