My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Tag Archives: cute
…if you want to get any work done today. I warned you! The chubby one that seems to have toppled out of the bed just kills me. Damn you, Pinterest!
Photo via Animals with Glasses
I had to do a double-take when I looked at my calendar this morning – seriously, how is June half over already? So much goofing off to do and so little time! Jillian at Cornflake Dreams had the fun idea of writing up a summer bucket list, so here are 10 things I will be doing this season, by hook or by crook:
- Picnics in the park. And if it’s too hot to trudge over to said park, then picnics on the living room floor with the A/C on
- Try at least five flavors at the newly opened Ample Hills ice cream shop, starting with The Elvis Impersonator
- Get in some beach time with our fun friends in Savannah, Georgia
- Ride the iconic Cyclone rollercoaster at Coney Island (so not looking forward to this one)
- Get our building’s rooftop patio in order so we can fire up the grill for BBQ fun
- Shenanigans in the wilderness! Camping, hiking, white water rafting, kayaking – anything that involves not sitting in front of a computer
- Cook my very first lobster dinner. Every lobster I’ve ever had was either from a restaurant or made by my mother. That ends this summer
- Go berry picking and make a pie from scratch with our tasty loot
- Finish decorating our apartment even though we moved in well over a year ago (don’t judge)
- Hit up as many street fairs as humanly possible – I fully embrace the chaos of cheap trinkets, screaming vendors, and fried greasy foods
Photo via Pinterest
Gotta get down on Fridaaaaay
Ok I’m sorry, that was just plain cruel. But Rebecca Black is stuck in my head, and misery sure loves company!
By the way, this is exactly what I look like in the morning – so utterly rolled up under the blankets that it takes the strength of one husband to drag me out of bed by my feet. This dog and I may be very well be long lost twins. And, I mean, he does have the right idea – Fridays should definitely be spent snuggled in bed, in order to gear up for weekend activities :-) Have a good one!
Why in the world have I been making mashed potatoes all these years when I could’ve made this! Baby turtle potatoes! Not only is this too adorable for words, but there’s even a sweet story to go along with the photos at VegSpinz (found via TheKitchn). Love to see this kind of creativity in the kitchen!