My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Tag Archives: dog
1. Pebbies Faceted Hematite Dog Collar from Dosha Dog | 2. Carly the Camel Good Karma Rope Toy from Wag.com | 3. Pup Tarts from Four Your Paws Only | 4. Barnyard Friends Hooded Towel from Pet Shed | 5. Tuck Me In Designer Dog Bed from Lucy's Dog Boutique | 6. Pawdicure Polish Pens from Warren London
It’s just a non-stop party at our house in September! There’s another birthday coming up soon, and this time it’s for a furry little monster who barks at his own reflection in shiny objects. I know Toby would be just as happy if we presented him with a cardboard toilet paper tube (his favorite) or an empty soda bottle (his second favorite), but I just can’t resist getting him some special goodies for his very first bday! I absolutely love that frog towel, but something tells me Toby may not like something that will result in more baths. Check it out in action on this adorable pup!
If Toby finds himself a lady friend by next Tuesday, he can woo her with a pair of Jimmy Chews and something sparkly from Sniffany & Co. Tee hee.
Photo via Animals with Glasses
I had to do a double-take when I looked at my calendar this morning – seriously, how is June half over already? So much goofing off to do and so little time! Jillian at Cornflake Dreams had the fun idea of writing up a summer bucket list, so here are 10 things I will be doing this season, by hook or by crook:
- Picnics in the park. And if it’s too hot to trudge over to said park, then picnics on the living room floor with the A/C on
- Try at least five flavors at the newly opened Ample Hills ice cream shop, starting with The Elvis Impersonator
- Get in some beach time with our fun friends in Savannah, Georgia
- Ride the iconic Cyclone rollercoaster at Coney Island (so not looking forward to this one)
- Get our building’s rooftop patio in order so we can fire up the grill for BBQ fun
- Shenanigans in the wilderness! Camping, hiking, white water rafting, kayaking – anything that involves not sitting in front of a computer
- Cook my very first lobster dinner. Every lobster I’ve ever had was either from a restaurant or made by my mother. That ends this summer
- Go berry picking and make a pie from scratch with our tasty loot
- Finish decorating our apartment even though we moved in well over a year ago (don’t judge)
- Hit up as many street fairs as humanly possible – I fully embrace the chaos of cheap trinkets, screaming vendors, and fried greasy foods
Photo via Pinterest
Gotta get down on Fridaaaaay
Ok I’m sorry, that was just plain cruel. But Rebecca Black is stuck in my head, and misery sure loves company!
By the way, this is exactly what I look like in the morning – so utterly rolled up under the blankets that it takes the strength of one husband to drag me out of bed by my feet. This dog and I may be very well be long lost twins. And, I mean, he does have the right idea – Fridays should definitely be spent snuggled in bed, in order to gear up for weekend activities :-) Have a good one!
Oh my goodness. French bulldog in cake form – how adorable is his little collar?? Check out more incredible cakes over at Coco Cake!
You know how some people get baby fever and spend an inordinate amount of time cooing over teeny sweaters at Baby Gap or fussing over infants they pass on the street? Well I’ve got it bad. Except the babies I’m obsessing over are a tad hairier and don’t wear pants.
I’ve always been a huge dog lover and used to beg my parents endlessly for a dog of my own. I received a rabbit instead, which I loved dearly, but it never truly filled the doggy-shaped hole in my heart. Now that hubs and I own our own place, we’re finally in a position where we can make this happen – what a dream it would be to hear the pitter patter of 4 little paws running through our apartment!