My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Tag Archives: fashion
1. Honey Bee Necklace from Tatty Devine | 2. Pineapple Cropped T-Shirt from TruffleShuffle | 3. Townsend Sandals from Moorea Seal | 4. Cactus Carry-All Bag from Amelie Mancini | 5. Taki Lowry Watch from Switch Modern | 6. Polka Dot Cuff Socks from J.Crew Factory | 7. Sweet Pretzel Stud Earrings from Nordstrom
I love the yearly ritual of swapping out sweaters for bright maxi dresses and tees in the spring. Throwing open my closet doors each morning to see all those pops of color is always such an uplifting sight! Here are a few lovelies I’m itching to add to my warm weather shopping list – helloooo pineapples!
1. Give It a Tripod Top from ModCloth | 2. Static Felicity Tunic from ModCloth | 3. Simply Snuggly Cardigan from ModCloth | 4. Kelly & Katie Dandy Leopard Flat from DSW | 5. 'Luv' Tortoiseshell Heart Sunglasses from Nordstrom | 6. Vegan Leather Jegging from American Eagle | 7. French Connection Sportivo Crystal Clear Clutch from Zappos | 8. Serefina Cat Stud Earrings from Max & Chloe
ModCloth recently asked me to share my rendition of the perfect outfit for autumn, AKA The Best Season of the Year, so of course I jumped at the chance to do a little virtual shopping! Remember that Friends episode where Joey wore everything in Chandler’s closet all at the same time? I often felt like that while trying to recreate cool outfits I spotted on Pinterest/magazines, but with a bit of trial and error, I think I’ve finally gotten a handle on staying comfortable without looking frumpy :-) Here are my ModCloth building blocks for a polished layered look:
1) This basic black top is the perfect base layer for a fall outfit. You won’t have any added bulk from sleeves, and the faux leather collar gives it a little extra oomph.
2) Next up, this unfussy soft gray tunic – its swingy shape won’t make you feel like a stuffed sausage, always a plus in my book!
3) Top both of these pieces off with a big comfy cardigan like this one in a classic checkered pattern that immediately makes me think of fireplaces and romping through piles of leaves. An open sweater is much more accommodating when you’ve got a few layers on, plus it’s the only socially acceptable way to feel like you’re walking around wrapped in a cozy blanket all day.
1. Star Print Crew Sweatshirt from American Eagle | 2. Golden Fantail Necklace from Naomi Murrell | 3. Toothy Structured Tote from Need Supply Co. | 4. Birdseye Knit Headband from LEIF | 5. Reagan Tonal Stud Boot from Nasty Gal | 6. Rio Wave Metro Watch from Kate Spade | 7. Brass Leaf Barrettes from Dreams by the Sea
Just a few things that have caught my shopaholic eye lately – sweatshirts and rain boots and tote bags, oh my!
Memorial Day is sneaking up on us, and that means it’s almost time to switch out our little black dresses for their white counterparts! Or maybe you already have, you fashion rebel, you. Getting dressed is so effortless when you can pull on a crisp white dress and be out the door in 5 minutes flat without wondering if you’re clashing with your purse and/or shoes. Did I mention that all these beauties are under $100?
Azure shorts | Dolce Vita Archer sandals | Raen Optics Breslin sunglasses | Fabric & Handle Delmare shopping tote
I could shop at Need Supply Co. all the live long day.
PS. How do you like the site redesign? It’s a work in progress (as always), but I just couldn’t wait any longer to get this show on the road!