My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Tag Archives: gift guide 2014
Life in this modern age can be pretty sweet, but you know what it’s missing? Crimped hair, leg warmers, and racking up some serious debt on plastic Mall Madness credit cards. Bring back memories of a more neon-filled era with these nostalgic gift ideas!
- A couple of these Girl Scout cookie flavored Lip Smakers for your friend who can still recite the Girl Scout Promise by heart
- This red and gold plated lego clutch for your friend who can’t help swinging by the Lego store to check out the newest collections
- A VHS video tape notebook for your friend who deeply mourned the loss of the last video store in your neighborhood
- This clever Mr. Tee print for your friend who’s still trying to rock the iconic mohawk and chains look
- This set of Mixtape glasses for your friend who can’t believe kids these days are missing out on the joys of swapping special mixes with friends and crushes!
- This Tetris magnet set for your friend who destroyed row after row of blocks until both of their thumbs were calloused
- This Nintendo controller iPhone 5 decal for your friend who prefers old school Super Mario Brothers to today’s slick high-tech games, handsdown
- This Robocup mug for your friend who continues to eagerly await the arrival of cyborgs
- Skip the photo album and create a custom View-Master filled with photos of you and your friend’s recent hijinks
- This super fresh Coolio cooler for your friends who enjoy beach/park outings with some good music and tasty food (I actually own this and can vouch for its awesomeness)
We all have that one not-so-healthy food that we would bring to a deserted island and eat forever for the rest of our lives without any qualms whatsoever, and it’s definitely not a kale salad. My friend Jen absolutely loses her mind over donuts, while my weakness is buttery grilled cheeses – DROOL! Indulge your loved ones with some of their favorite “foods” for the holidays this year, from pizza to ice cream and beyond!
- A macaron plush pillow for your friend that makes weekly trips to Ladurée
- These cool Alex Garnett ice cream cone lamps for your friend whose ears perk up when they hear the Mr. Softie truck jingle in the distance
- A set of these pizza slice plates for your friend that has the local pizza place listed as their emergency contact number
- This whimsical candy necklace watch for your friend with a nostalgic sweet tooth
- A bag of these potato chip notes for the friend that can’t have just one
- This hilarious tortilla swaddle blanket for your friend that just had a baby and really really REALLY loves burritos
- This iced coffee candle for your friend who can’t start their day without an orange mocha frappuccino
- This sleek gold burger ring for your meat (or veggie!) loving friend
- This cheese board for your friend that knows how to pronounce the names of all those gourmet cheeses perfectly
- This cute set of ceramic ice cream cones for your friend who would eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if it was socially acceptable to do so