My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Tag Archives: grab bag
Happy Friday! I’ll be spending the weekend catching up with old friends as we gather together for a wedding celebration, and I can’t wait to take some crazy trips down memory lane :-) And luckily I came across this ASOS dress that’s SUPER comfy (and would totally fit post-baby too!), so I won’t be stuck in a constricting dress all night – phew! This week I’m loving…
- This geometric wallpaper from PatPrint that’s self-adhesive so you won’t be covered in wallpaper paste when you put it up
- All the out-of-this-world jewelry in Virginie Millefiori’s Sun & Moon collection. Bonus points for the awesome styling too!
- This sassy middle finger blank key from Cool Material that made me giggle because I’m 10 years old inside
- These DIY pineapple favor bags from The House That Lars Built that would be so stinking cute for a Hawaiian themed summer party!
Happy Friday! This weekend is shaping up to be a fun one, filled with friends and baking and street fair meandering – the trifecta of a good time in my book :-) This week I’m loving…
- The cheerful pom pom trim of this Lazy Oaf Pom Dress from Nasty Gal
- These adorable safari tape holders from Verry Berry Sticker that’ll help keep your washi tape collection neat n’ tidy
- Simple naked cakes like this strawberry beauty from The Simple Sweet Life. This is definitely on my must-make list once strawberry season hits!
- These paint dipped alphabet magnets from Sarah Hearts that give a childhood classic the perfect grown up makeover
Happy Friday the 13th! We’re planning a little jaunt to California next month, and I can’t wait to leave my puffy coat behind to bask in all that glorious sunshine! We’ll be driving up the coast from Los Angeles to San Jose over the course of a few days – any must-see stops we should make along the way?? This week I’m loving…
- This pretty DIY lip patterned gift wrap from Sugar and Cloth – smooch!
- These unbearably cute technicolor sheep from a farm in Scotland. Don’t worry, they’re tinted with a non-toxic dye!
- This creative pop up party invitation from Mr. Printables that would be PERFECT for an upcoming housewarming
- All the twirl-worthy tulle skirts from Fanfaronada
Happy Friday! We’re taking a pass on all the Super Bowl fun this weekend to kick up our heels at a wedding instead – wahoo! I can’t say I’m too disappointed, since I usually pay more attention to the buffalo wings than the football anyway :-) This week I’m loving…
- This beautifully understated dual stone diamond ring from Artemer
- This schmancy looking DIY business card holder from Preciously Me that’s crafted out of a plastic gator!
- This “informative dresser” that teaches children (or extremely tired/hungover adults) to put their clothes away
- Superbowl food! If we were around for the game this weekend, I would definitely whip up a tray of these fajita potato bites from Jo Cooks
Happy Friday! I’ll be channeling badass Katniss Everdeen this weekend because we’re taking a class at an archery range that recently opened in the area! I’ve never done it before, so I’m super excited to get acquainted with a bow & arrow – let’s just hope there are no Hunger Games type injuries (fingers crossed). This week I’m loving…
- These ADORABLE matching BFF collar/bracelet sets for you and your pup from Friendship Collar. Wouldn’t it be awkward if your dog wanted someone else to wear the bracelet?
- This gorgeous diamond pendant cage light from Panselinos
- This DIY iPad holder made out of copper piping from A Bubbly Life that makes me want to pay Home Depot a visit ASAP
- The playful design of this Whale of a Time plate set from Yvonne Ellen. They add so much fun to the table!
Happy Friday! Our friends are throwing a cocktail party this weekend, so I’m looking forward to catching up with them over some tasty drinks and appetizers – yay! This week I’m loving…
- This pretty golden triangle nails manicure from Creature Comforts that brings the perfect hint of sparkle to your fingertips.
- Cozy fall outfits like this layered look from the always impeccable Blair of Atlantic Pacific.
- This super interesting behind-the-scenes peek at the creative process behind a photo shoot from V.K. Rees. If you thought photographers just dumped a pile of stuff on a table and started snapping photos, you couldn’t be more wrong!
- This clever way to transform leftover mini pumpkins into happy DIY pumpkin ice cream cones from Sugar & Charm.