My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Tag Archives: grab bag
Happy Friday! We’ll be trekking out to Long Island with some friends this weekend for our annual fall festival outing – can’t wait to stuff our faces with roasted corn and meander through a haunted maze! Hopefully we’ll bring home a few good victims, err I mean pumpkins, too. This week I’m loving…
- This gorgeous Good Things Take Time print from 2142 Stuart – a nice little reminder when you’re caught in a hair pulling moment.
- This awesome spooky halloween terrarium from The Paper Mama that’s crafted out of a foam pumpkin – genius!
- The hilarious “I’ve just made a huge mistake” expression on this poor cat via Pinterest. TGIF, kitty!
- Donuts! Especially when there are two of them and they’re smiling and I can drink coffee out of them, as is the case with these Mr. Wonderful donut mugs from Minimall & Co
Happy Friday! Toby is coming home this weekend after a nice long vacation at my aunt’s house, and I’m so excited to see his big drooling face again! It feels like we haven’t seen him in MONTHS rather than weeks, and while the lack of dog hair everywhere has been a nice change, our house has felt a bit empty without the sound of his little paws running around the place. This week I’m loving…
- The shimmery pattern of metallic spots on this elegant “Sisters of the Sun” wallpaper from Juju Papers
- This edgy exposed bra look from Urban Outfitters that I desperately wish I was cool enough to pull off!
- All the unbelievably intricate laser cut invitations by Avie Designs. Can you imagine finding this in your mailbox? I would RSVP “yes” no matter what the event was!
- This belly warming Sriracha ramen noodle soup from Baker By Nature (my love for the stuff obviously hasn’t waned despite all the ramen we ate in Japan)
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- This DIY for Jonathan Adler-inspired vases from A Beautiful Mess. Can’t wait to try this out – they’re so freaking cute!
- The sleek look of these modern triangle mirrors from Made For Each Other (not to mention that entire work space!)
- The eye-catching turquoise & metallic bronze color combo of these Mild Whistle business cards by Oddds Workspace
- The gorgeous pattern of this Slow Factory scarf from The Colossal Shop, which was created using satellite images of the United States taken at night. Who knew NASA could be so chic??
Happy Friday! Can you believe it’s August already?! It makes me want to curl up on the floor and cry a little bit. It’s time to start doubling down on summer fun :-) This week I’m loving…
- The coolest stairway in existence from the Opening Ceremony store in Tokyo
- These kitty planters from RecyclArt that are ingeniously made out of old plastic bottles. “Reduce reuse recycle” has never been so cute!
- Full moon sticky notes from MochiThings to liven up your desk
- All the food collages from Julie’s Kitchen that are not only incredibly beautiful, but educational as well, as I couldn’t resist Googling unfamiliar components like “tongue of fire shelling bean”. Spoiler: they’re pretty!
Happy Friday! We are off to our friends’ wedding this weekend, which will be an extra special affair because I’ve known both the bride and groom since MIDDLE school! Totally looking forward to all the embarrassing stories I’ll be able to share with the other guests :-) This week I’m loving…
- The pattern mixing going on in this gorgeous house from Home Life. Striped walls + chevron tiled floors = swoon
- Boozy childhood treats like these icy cocktail snow cones from Honestly Yum
- This fun set of stackable tiki glasses from CB2 that would make every day feel like a staycation
- This whimsically chic lobster claw bangle from Tiffany Chou – you can’t find a better summer accessory than this, folks!
Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…
- Pearls! …Ok, so more like yogurt covered raisins, but aren’t these happy oyster cookies from Spoonful adorable?
- This beautiful Keep the Wild in You print from M Of E – roar!
- This adorable little pug who looks like he’s ready to start opening some presents and digging into birthday cake
- These DIY flower garlands from The Proper Pinwheel – what a pretty way to dress up a table for a special celebration!