My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Tag Archives: Holiday
The Year of the Rabbit starts today – which of course means I can stuff myself silly with soup dumplings tonight :-) And with the new year comes an important lesson: Never search for “bunnies” on Pinterest unless you want to keel over from cute overload.
Photo via Pinterest
Happy new year! Here are my hopes and dreams for 2011:
- Go to bed an hour earlier on weeknights
- Get through Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred without passing out
- Eat vegetarian at least twice a week
- Tackle all the crafty DIY projects I have saved in my bookmarks
- Figure out career goals and take some action!
- Take a calligraphy class
- Get outta the country for some adventurous vacations!
- Work at staying in touch with old friends
- Learn to use a sewing machine
- Spend less time reading celebrity gossip blogs (tee hee)
The time has come to don your sparkliest dress, break open a bottle of bubbly and bid farewell to 2010! It was a whirlwind of a year for me and hubs – moving into our new apartment and wedding planning made the whole year zip by in just a blink of an eye. Can’t wait to see what surprises the new year has in store for us!