My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Tag Archives: on a budget
1. Baggu Metallic Dipped Tote Bag from West Elm | 2. Clear Peach Blossom iPhone 6 Case from Rifle Paper Co. | 3. Miya Catch Cat Tongs | 4. Diamond Shaped Glasses | 5. Ceramic Ring Dishes from Baba Souk | 6. Hearts Emoji Pillow from Throwboy | 7. It Girl Bobbi Pins from Ban.do
Hi friends! All the fun and beauty of our recent trip to California must have scrambled my brains because my head has been lost in the clouds the past few weeks. Is it too early to blame it on spring fever? Looking forward to getting back to regular posting and catching up on what you guys have been up to on your blogs! In the meantime, here are some smile-inducing picks that recently caught my eye – I want to surround myself with a pile of plush emojis and sip on something tasty served up in that pretty diamond glass!
1. Vintage Caravan Necklace from Fine Format | 2. IMM Living Snail Container via Amazon | 3. Ferris Wheel Lamp from Dormify | 4. Matt & Molly Tea Towels with Mini Pompoms from Nicole Porter Design | 5. Lighthouse Carafe and Shooter Set from UncommonGoods | 6. Fred and Friends Taco Truck Taco Holder via Amazon | 7. Falconwright Cactus Leather Card Holder from Urban Outfitters | 8. Skinnydip London Soundbuds from Nasty Gal
Here are a few playful gift ideas for the happy-go-lucky people in your life! Hopefully they love tacos too, because that taco truck is freaking genius.
1. Leather Fox Wallet from Small Queue | 2. Donut Magnets from CreaShines | 3. Believe In Your #Selfie Print from Mottos | 4. Succulent Planer from Viruset Studio | 5. Mint and Gold Hand Painted Ceramic Coasters from The Coastal | 6. Felt Laptop Sleeve from UR-Pick | 7. Graphic Drinking Glasses from Erin Flett
No matter what happens in life, I can always count on Etsy to be a treasure trove of whimsical finds. Here are a few handmade goodies that have caught my eye recently, and they’re all under $40 – hooray! I would never forget to carry my business cards around if they were housed in that adorable fox wallet!
1. Do What You Love Linen Cushion Cover from H&M | 2. Pass The Hooch Flash from Walker Shop | 3. Umbrella Ring Dish from Anthropologie | 4. Minimal Mint Stripes Clock by Allyson Johnson from Society6 | 5. J.K. Adams Whale Cutting Board from Amazon | 6. Curious Bunny Felt Brooch from Hanako | 7. "XO" Stud Earrings from Kris Nations
If you’ve got at least $35 burning a hole in your pocket, any one of these goodies could be yours! The whale cutting board would be my first pick, as I am slowly but surely filling up our home with a truly terrifying amount of whale-themed picks.
1. Diamond Keepsake Box from YLiving | 2. Moby Stapler from Monkey Business | 3. Supercute Ban.do Heart Necklace from Ban.do | 4. Safari Scarf from Furbish Studio | 5. Soap Rocks from Beklina | 6. Parfum Bottle Coin Bank from Z.Gallerie
Can you believe all these picks are under $20?? That awesome whale stapler needs to find its way to my desk ASAP!